Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SIP126 Season of Thanks

    

Hi everyone!  It's time for another Stamp Ink Paper challenge!  I love this prompt Justin created:

No automatic alt text available.
I have been loving these Concord and 9th Season of Cheer dies; I cut one of each of all the dies in the set using some Mossy Meadow cardstock, and when I saw today's challenge, thought I would use these against a backdrop of some fall leaves from Colorful Seasons:


I stamped the leaves in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango, and added some little doodads in Real Red.  The big bold sentiments really make a statement!  I love them!


Please share your thankful creations at the SIP blog!  They don't have to be Thanksgiving cards...even just a thank you card would be great!  There are always people in our lives for whom we are thankful!  And speaking of thankful, I am thankful that Dana and Wayne got to visit Dana's half-brother Kevin in Key West this past week and attend his wedding:


Yes, he and Kristy got married on a big sailing ship...check out that beautiful sky and water!  Amazing!  They had this planned for quite a while and the recent hurricane altered their plans a wee bit, but all ended well!  Here are a few pix of Kevin and Dana:


Dana and Wayne took the opportunity to have a delayed honeymoon while in Key West, and really enjoyed everything the area had to offer!  But Cassidy is waiting patiently to have them come home!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Colorful Seasons
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow (ret)
 Ink Crushed Curry, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Season of Cheer Dies (Concord and 9th)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

What gorgeous wedding pictures! I bet the warmth of the sunshine and ocean breezes felt nice! Love your amazing card for today! The Colorful Seasons set makes such beautiful Fall cards and this one is gorgeous is those colors! Love the diecut as well. Great job, LeAnne! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Beautiful photos, and a beautiful card... always thankful for your wonderful posts, LeAnne... happy Thanksgiving, my friend! xx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I lov the clean design of your pretty card LeAnne! The leaves peaking through the sentiment cut out look fabulous. Looks like a beautiful day for a wedding. So happy Dana could be there for him!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the bright splash of leaves with those fabulous dies......hmmm may have to order them!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is gorgeous. I love the leafy backdrop for those great dies. I had not heard of that die set but I think I NEED it! Off to check out the set and (I'm sure) add them to my wishlist!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your card LeAnne and the diecuts especially - I need those in my collection!! Dana's Florida trip looks great too - how nice for some winter r&r.